There are two ways how you can install the mobile application. Choose the one you are more familiar with.
1. From your web browser
- Visit mycartracks.com and on top click on this button:
- This will redirect you to Play Store. Click on Install button. If you aren’t signed in to your Google account then you will be asked to do so, Sign in. Choose device from the dropdown on which you want to install MyCarTracks app.
- Press Install button.
- Make sure that on your device internet connection is available. The app will install automatically to your device. After it’s installed search for it under apps. See below how the app icon looks like.
2. From your Android phone or tablet
- Start Google Play Store:
(Play Store icon on your device)
- Click on search icon on top right and search for mycartracks.
(search result looks like this)
- Tap on the result to view MyCarTracks app page. Then click on Download button.
- Wait until the app is installed. Right after the installation ends you can tap on Open or go to your apps and search for MyCarTracks.
This is how MyCarTracks app icon looks like on your device