MyCarTracks platform offers besides the most advanced smartphone-based tracking app also the support of all major hardware location trackers (GNSS) from established brands like Teltonika, Ruptela, Galileosky, you can see the list here. You can use your existing devices or choose from the newest models.
Please note that we don’t offer hardware installation into your vehicles. Our service is a DYI solution, you need to buy a device and install it by yourself. We recommend the devices from Teltonika. If you want to start a business with us by becoming our integrator please contact us.
How to add a tracking unit to MyCarTracks
To connect with the MyCarTracks platform you first have to set up the tracking unit by following these instructions. After your device is set, come back and follow these instructions:
- Log in to your web account.
- Go to Fleet / Vehicles, click the + button and select Add vehicle.
- Enter the vehicle name and other details.
- Under the Drivers option click on the + Assign driver and select the Tracking device option.
- Enter the Unit Identifier – it is your device’s IMEI. If you have both IMEI and SN, use the IMEI. In case it’ll not work go to Fleet / Drivers & Devices search for the device, edit the details, and change it to SN.
- Now – after you have also set up the tracking unit – your unit is connected with MyCarTracks. Start driving and you should see the recordings and live locations.