- Click on your name on the top right and go to My Plans. Here click on the button Change current plan
- Select the Business plan and click the Next button
- Into the Number of vehicles enter the total number of vehicles you want in your fleet. That means if you now have 20 vehicles and want to add 5 new then enter 25 here (NOT 5!). Select the interval and auto-renew option if you want. Click the Next button.
- In the last step, you will see the order summary. Our system automatically calculates your remaining credit which is automatically subtracted from the total price. Click the Confirm and pay button.
- Select the preferred payment method and pay for your new order.
How is the remaining credit calculated?
In the 4th step mentioned earlier, the plan order automatically calculates how many days remain from your current plan. Then it calculates how much these days cost and this credit is used as your remaining credit. Please note that you’re always ordering for the full next period and full fleet size, therefore the costs are higher than just when you multiply the price by months.
What if I want to change vehicles regularly?
In that case, we recommend you order your first plan with a yearly subscription. That way you will pre-pay a credit for the whole year. Then when you want to change vehicle numbers (add or remove) use the Monthly payment interval option. That way it will automatically calculate the remaining credit from which it creates the remaining days and you will not pay anything. It will just recalculate your credit.