If you ordered a plan with the auto-renew option then a recurrent profile was made in your PayPal account. In case your Credit/Debit card expired and you add a new one this new card will not be automatically assigned to this recurrent profile. You have to reassign this new card to our profile.
Here’s how to change your funding source for pre-approved payments:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Profile near the top of the page and select Profile and Settings.
- Click My money on the left.
- Scroll to My preapproved payments section and click Update.
- Click the name of the merchant for the agreement you want to change – it should mention Slash Idea or MyCarTracks.
- Click Change beside Backup Funding Source in the Funding Source section.
- Select the payment method you’d like to use and click Save.
Paypal will use that updated payment information for the next recurring payment taken for your MyCarTracks subscription.
More information is available at PayPal.