In case you want to move data e.g. from old phone to the new one follow these steps.
- On the old phone start MyCarTracks app and go to Menu / Settings / Backup/Restore.
- Here tap Backup all data and wait until it’s saved.
- Then start any file browser on your phone and go into internal phone storage and search for a directory named MyCarTracks, inside is a directory named “backups”. Here you will find a zip file. In case there are more files just take the one with the latest date.
- Move this file to new phone again into Internal Storage / MyCarTracks / backups.
- Start MyCarTracks app on the new phone, go to Menu / Settings / Backup/Restore and use the option Restore all data.