Expired trip records recovery

Do you need to recover expired trip records for auditing purposes? Or did you forget to upgrade from a Free plan to get more than 2 weeks of data history? No worries, we got your back.

All data older than one month and generated by users of our free plan are placed into our backups. They aren’t automatically available when you order a paid service. In case you are looking for backup recovery, you have to pay for the whole interval for which you want the data to be recovered. E.g. if it’s for one year backward then you have to order plan for one year. To recover data that are older than one year contact our support at support@mycartracks.com before you make the payment. In such case you will have to order either more packages or our support will change your order to cover your data. An example of such case: it’s March 2016 and you recorded the whole year 2015 from January 2015. In such case, you have to order a plan for more than 12 months.

After you order and pay for a plan please send request for recovery to: support@mycartracks.com and let us know your Log in email and the total months of history needed. Your data will be then recovered within 3 business days. Please note that it’s not automatically recovered.

After your data are recovered the start and end date of your existing plan will be then adjusted to cover all recorded data. E.g. when you want to recover data 4 months backwards and you order a plan for 6 months then after the recovery your plan will expire in 2 months.

Was this article helpful?

Related Articles