To add a new vehicle with a driver identified with email follow these steps:
- Log in to your web account at www.mycartracks.com.
- Go to Fleet / Vehicles and here click Add new vehicle button.
- Enter vehicle name, choose color, set initial odometer state and into Share vehicle put your driver’s email. Optionally you can forbid modifications for that driver. Press Save.
- Your driver will now receive a notification email that you shared a vehicle with him.
- Your driver must now start MyCarTracks Android app and go into Menu / Vehicles. He should now see the vehicle you created for him. If not he must touch the double arrow icon on top right to synchronize vehicles. Now he just taps on that vehicle and it’s ready to use.
- Your driver should also press the TURN ON RECORDING button in case the recording is turned off.
If you want to add more vehicles to your driver you can follow the steps above or go to Fleet / Drivers & Devices and edit the driver you want to assign additional vehicles to. Here just add more vehicles.