To add a new vehicle with a driver identified by email follow these steps:
- Log in to your web account at www.mycartracks.com.
- Go to Fleet / Vehicles and here click + button and select Add new vehicle.
- Enter vehicle name, choose color, set initial odometer state click Save. You cannot add a driver identified by email directly from this place – to create drivers faster we recommend using Account IDs.
- Go to Fleet / Drivers & Devices and click the + button.
- Select the option Driver with Email account and click next.
- On the second step enter the driver’s email and select the vehicle you created above.
- Your driver will now receive a notification email that you shared a vehicle with him.
- Your driver must now start the MyCarTracks app and go into Menu / Vehicles. He should now see the vehicle you created for him. If not he must touch the double arrow icon on the top to synchronize vehicles. Now he just taps on that vehicle and it’s ready to use.
- Your driver should also press the TURN ON RECORDING button in case the recording is turned off.