If you need to download additional data with the tracks, for example, you want to create a Google Maps image to every track, then you need to create a multistep Zap and add the Find One Track With Data action somewhere after the Find Tracks action. Follow these instructions:
- Create a Zap following one of our existing articles and after the MyCarTracks – Find Tracks step add a new step with the blue + button.
- In the Do this … search for MyCarTracks and select it.
- Select the Find One Track With Data event and click CONTINUE.
- In Choose Account step select the testing account you created in the above steps. and click CONTINUE.
- In the Customize Track Details, you need to set the Track ID and match it to the result from the first zap step. Click on Choose value… under Track ID and then click on the tab Custom. Here in the search enter Track ID and select it.
- In Export Trackspoints Type select the output format you need (KML, CSV, or GPX).
- Click CONTINUE.
- Click Test and Continue and then Done Editing.
- Now you’re done. Because you added the Find Track action you will be able to select also exported data in the preferred format, just search for export in the search in data extraction step and select it: